Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

One of those days

I have a sick baby.
The older kids are driving me crazy.
My house is a mess.
The laundry is piling up in the laundry room.
I'm hungry and we "have nothing to eat" (that's my pregnancy talking, we have plenty).
I'm emotional and everything is bothering me.

I know that tomorrow will (probably) be better but today I'm just so discouraged. I was up almost all night with Sylas... he had a fever and a terrible rash all over his body. We went to the doctor this morning and found out that it's a viral infection and we'll just have to wait it out. My poor baby is miserable and extra cuddly. The extra cuddly part is great, the miserable part is not so great.




The pictures don't do the rash any justice but you can see it a little! 

Sylas slept with me for the first time ever last night.... he slept across my neck while I awkwardly laid with my head at a weird angle trying not to move so he could get some sleep. It was the only way he could get comfortable apparently. LOL! 


As for the older kids driving me crazy..... telling them to be "quiet" while Sylas naps is the equivalent to telling them to scream in my living room. At least according to them. Asking them to pick up after themselves is definitely a crime. OH, and that jello I made and put in the refrigerator to set? They put their nasty little fingers all over the top of it to "see if it was done" (it wasn't, I could have told them that if they had only asked). Plus, they're arguing... kicking each other out of these great business ventures the other comes up with, which leads to tears from Peyton. Someone stole a string off a handmade boat, which led to more tears from Peyton. SCHOOL STARTS IN EXACTLY ONE WEEK!!! I'm not excited or anything. ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment