Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

Stocking Stuffers

We still have more than four months until Christmas but it is going to fly by!! Seriously, it'll be here before we know it. I am crazy about buying gifts... I lovelovelove it. My kids always get so spoiled on birthdays and Christmas. We aren't rich (not even close), so I have to plan ahead and look for the best deals to give them what they want. I ask for updated lists every couple of months throughout the year. This is ridiculous, I know, but it keeps me excited about shopping and it lets me know what they REAAALLLY want as opposed to random "wants" that they will forget about. I already finished big gifts for our oldest, and now I just have to work on her stocking stuffers. The other three, however, still need gifts AND stocking stuffers, so now I definitely need to crack down and get started.

I started a list of ideas that I have for stocking stuffers for the kids, ages 2 months - 11 years old. I think this part of Christmas is the most fun and definitely the most exciting, so the list is pretty long.




Stocking Stuffer Ideas For Kids

Phone Case
Cool Socks
Hair Bands
Chapstick
Scarf
Temporary Tattoos
Cocoa Mug
Card Game
Cookies
A book
Stuffed Animal
A Journal
Gift Card
Washi Tape
Jewelry 
Candy
Nail Polish
Slippers
Perfume/Body Spray
Minecraft Figurines
Small Lego Set
Ball
Joke Book
Sunglasses
Small Christmas Craft
Cap Gun
Small Lotion
Hand Sanitizer
Hot Cheetos
All-Skate Giftcard (All-Skate is our local skating rink)
Cars/Trucks
Gum
Glow Sticks
Hair Brush
Post-it Notes
Onesie/Christmas Outfit for Baby
Baby snacks
Bath Toy
Teething Toy
Hair Accessories 
Hat
Mittens
Fake Nails
Yo-Yo
Lip Gloss
Crazy Straw
Pens
Lottery Tickets
Toothbrush
Loofah
Selfie Stick
Video Game
Magazine
Blocks


There are so many possibilities for stockings. Many times my best finds are just random ones where I am browsing through a store and find something that I know one of the kids will love. Of course you also have to put candy in the stocking!! 

Do you have any awesome stocking stuffer ideas? 

No comments :

Post a Comment