Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

Baby Girl Bedroom

Well, Peyton is all moved downstairs so that we can prepare our Princess' bedroom. I wanted her to be right across the hall from us but NOT share a room with Sylas (two babies in one room, no thanks!!). We haven't gotten anything else done yet but I plan on going to pick out the paint colors this week!

My vision: SUPER GIRLY!! I don't want a "theme", I just want her space to be cute, elegant, and absolutely gorgeous. I want pink walls, and then lots of lace, frills, and anything else that screams "girl".

Soooo, of course I have been scouring Pinterest in search of ideas. I plan to do quite a bit of DIY for her decor to make it more personal and to save money.









Click on the pictures for their original location! 

I can't wait to get started!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment