Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Guess who......


Did you guess me?
If so, you're correct!!


This is my current littlest man, Sylas.
Sylas and his little brother or sister will only be 17 months apart (about a year and five months).
When I found out, I was in shock. Seriously.
We hadn't planned on this, but NOW I'm excited!! 


This picture here is the little set up I left on Chris' nightstand the day I found out. 
He didn't even get it... 
He saw the pregnancy tests and said, "I know, not pregnant!", and then continued getting ready for bed. I told him to check again and he was still a little confused but obviously figured it out. Men....

I am having a gender reveal party on Wednesday, and I cannot wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl. I feel like it is a girl, so lets see if I'm right!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment